Episode #5: wtf are we doing - discussing digital marketing in an Estonian forest
August 30, 2021
What's this episode about?
In this video:
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:13 What is quality content for us and why good audio matters
- 2:11 What are our selfish reasons for making content (getting business leads, confidence, and more..)
- 4:30 Our pre-production process for creating videos
- 5:35 Why making videos for us has become a needed basic skill
- 6:25 What happens when you realize you don't want to be just a content consumer
- 8:20 Future plans for different content formats
- 9:22 How we want our stuff to differ from what’s already out there
- 11:09 Learning to think like an optimizer & digital marketer
- 12:40 Our business & website are a live ongoing case study
- 14:50 The limitations of working for someone else
- 15:59 Why it’s useful to see someone who’s doing what you want to do
- 18:00 How our own business will help us create educational content
- 18:44 Thoughts on the current state of digital marketing in the world
In episode #5 we sit down in a secret forest somewhere in Estonia to go into the meta mindset of a digital marketer and discuss the reasons why we started a business and want to create content in the first place. Some of these reasons are selfish, some of them aren't, but we think they are all pretty good reasons.
Find us on Instagram
Find us on LinkedIn
More Koalatative Show:all episodes
Want to know what we're up to?
We'll send you an email when we publish new content